Good-bye to my new job, hello to my old blog!
If working with a megalomaniac has taught me one thing, it’s that honesty and openness matter. Getting the public to take notice is fine, but an inflated ego never made lasting friendships. So, I’m done with toxic hours and third-rate people – and back to what I love the most: celebrating me, my crafting and my everyday pleasures.
September is not only my freedom month, it’s a month full of very worthwhile pursuits and interests.
- Chicken Month
- Piano Month
- Honey Month
- Ethnic Foods Month
- Healthy Aging Month
- Baby Safety Month
- Classical Music Month
- College Savings Month
We haven’t had honey in the house for a very long time, so I’m jumping at the chance to research and make all the yummy honey things! With September’s dailies, my month’s looking pretty full.
- Aug 03 – Welsh Rarebit Day
- Aug 05 – Lazy Mom’s Day
- Aug 06 – International Vulture Awareness Day
- Aug 12 – Stand Up To Cancer Day
- Aug 13 – Roald Dahl Day
- Aug 16 – Guacamole Day
- Aug 18 – Cheeseburger Birthday
- Aug 19 – Butterscotch Pudding Day
- Aug 21 – International Day of Peace
- Aug 22 – Hobbit Day
- Aug 26 – Johnny Appleseed Day
- Aug 27 – International Rabbit Day
Now, I wonder where I can find a nice butterscotch pudding for the 19th…