Still riding on my posting high from yesterday, I thought I’d bang out the fourth installment of Celebrate!
February is shaping up to be a productive month. I’ve already received two packages from BDJ, which sends my inner fangirl into gleeful fits. I’ve also finished crocheting Houdini’s first hat, which I’ll be able to submit as my first HPKCHC assignment because I’ve also finally bought an SD card reader for the computer. Last but not least, I’ve halfway through the second season of Elementary! How could I have put it off for so long? The relationship between Sherlock and Watson is as epic as ever.
February is actually my favorite month of the year. It’s still a time for new beginnings, but it doesn’t feel as hectic and demanding as January. It also has only 28 days: short, sweet and fun.
- Love The Bus Month
- International Hoof Care Month
- International Self-Esteem Month
- Bake For Family Fun Month
- Hot Breakfast Month
- Library Lovers Month
- Cherry Month
- Potato Lovers Month
- Relationship Wellness Month
There are also some pretty unusual daily celebrations this month:
- Feb 2 – Groundhog Day
- Feb 4 – Stuffed Mushrooms Day
- Feb 9 – World Marriage Day
- Feb 11 – Satisfied Staying Single Day
- Feb 14 – Quirky Alone Day
- Feb 19 – International Tug-of-War Day
- Feb 25 – Chocolate-covered Peanuts Day
- Feb 26 – Personal Chef Day
- Feb 27 – Kahlua Day
If you’re stuck and don’t know what to write about, why not pick one of these dailies, or challenge yourself with a month-long observance? Either way, send me a link so I can read all about it!